Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Coming Soon....


I love to wait for books like good movies! I will put them in my Amazon cart for months and I get so excited when the release date gets closer. Here are some good ones to add to your watch lists....

 
 
Pete and His Magic Sunglasses- Coming October 1st


 
I'm a Frog- Coming October 15th
 
 
 
Hard Luck- or as every child will refer to it- The Lime Green One- November 5th
Even I get excited when these come out...I love Wimpy Kid!
 

 
Every child I ever had in the library can tell you that I LOVE Pigeon books! This has already been pre-ordered even though it does not come until April 1st. (Fun Fact- did you know April 1st is the Pigeon's Birthday- He will be 11 next April) I see a Pigeon Party coming soon in my library!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment