Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Spy With My Little Eye by Edward Gibbs

The librarian read this last week during toddler storytime and I checked it out this week for Carson. This is the best book!!! Using colors, each page let's the reader see an eye and gives a clue as to what animal is on the next page. Example: "I spy with my little eye....something that is gray." And then there is a speech bubble that says, "I have a very long trunk." When you turn the page it says, "I am an elephant." So cute! Carson LOVES this. The animals go through the colors and they are: blue whale, gray elephant, white polar bear, yellow lion, orange monkey, red frog, and green frog. I would definitely buy this for all home collections! Will also lead into a good game of eye spy around your house or classroom!

1 comment:

  1. going to reserve it now....I now have library cards to 3 different library systems! i could have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete