Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Mommy Hung the Moon

My Mommy Hung the Moon by Jamie Lee Curtis is another great book. Although I do not usually like books by actors...Jamie Lee Curtis is an exception and she has such cute books- I'm Gonna Like Me, It's Hard to be 5, Tell Me Again About the Night I was Born. This is a cute book about a child's love for their mommy!




My mommy hung the moon.
She tied it with string.
My mommy's good at EVERYTHING.

This is a celebration of unconditional love between mother and child. Mommy is the best at everything: Not only does she carpool, untangle kites, steal bases, and bake cookies, she also seems to light up the sun with her love. So grab the little one you love, and rejoice as the ordinary moments of everyday life become extraordinary because of the magic of mother love.

No comments:

Post a Comment