Friday, May 20, 2011

Put these on your lists for the future...

I love looking around for new books that just came out and books that are coming out in the next season or two. Here is a list of some books that I found that are coming out this summer/early fall that you may want to add to your list for the future and be on the look out. I not previewed or read these...this is just a list from authors and illustrators that I love!

1. Llama Llama Home with Mama by Anna Dewdney- August 23


2. Where's My T-R-U-C-K by Karen Beaumont. Picture by David Catrow- September 1

3. If You Give a Dog a Donut by Laura Numeroff- October 4

4. The Little Bitty Bakery- Pictures by Betsy Lewin- August 30

5. The Sniffles for Bear by Bonnie Becker- September 13. (I love this series!)

6. Back to School Rules by Laurie B. Freidman (Like Thanksgiving Rules)- September
7. Every Thing On It- Shel Silverstein's unseen/unpublished work- Sept. 20

8. Stuff by Margie Palatini- Sept. 20

9. Jonathan and the Big Blue Boat- Philip Stead (A Sick Day for Amos McGee)- June 7

10. E-mergency by Tom Lichtenheld- October 19

11. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by Jerry Pinkney- October 19

12. Ten Little Caterpillars by Bill Martin Jr. and illustrated by Lois Ehlert- August 30

2 comments:

  1. Gee thanks!! Now I am going to be counting down to these! THe Bakery one looks SOOOO CUTE!! AND I bet that T-R-U-C-K one will be a favorite at our house! Also interested in seeing that Twinkle Twinkle book by Pinkney. And of course - finally - the Numeroff one!! Heavens we have been waiting for that over a year :) Thanks for the tips! Remind me again when actually COME out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Llama Llama book? YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete