Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Underpants Zoo by Brian Sendelbach

Ok- so I am getting to that stage where I need to read Carson books about the potty and underpants. Since I will be home with her this summer...this is something we are going to start working on. I found this cute new book that I need to get for her- The Underpants Zoo. It is very cute and funny and would be a good companion book to The Tushy Book which we already own. This rhyming book goes through the zoo and shows what kind of underpants all of the animals wear...the leopards wear spotted underpants of course! I think Carson will like this because of the animals and as she gets older she will find the different types of underpants funny!


 
"There's a new zoo in town,
and here's what I've heard . . .
THE UNDERPANTS ZOO
is completely absurd."

What kind of underpants does a lion wear? What about an elephant? The answers to these questions will have readers laughing and turning the page to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment