Monday, March 7, 2011

BABYMOUSE CHRISTMAS!

The title of this post is in all caps because I am so excited. I just saw this book is coming out September 27. I know that is 6 months away but make sure you keep this on your radar!

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except for . . . Babymouse!

I am a big fan of the Babymouse series and they were a hit at my school for students grades 2-5. There is also another Babymouse book coming out on May 10- Babymouse Mad Scientist. In this book, the Holm siblings introduce us to another character- Squish. This book will help launch their new graphic novel series- SQUISH: SUPER AMOEBA. Illustrated in only lime green and black ink, I think this new series will be a hit...especially for boys.

Here is a photo of me with the author and illustrator of Babymouse- Jennifer and Matt Holm!

No comments:

Post a Comment